Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Why I'm Transtioning From Relaxed to Natural Hair

My hair has been relaxed for as long as I can remember, but it's time for me to get back to my roots. I am a beginning transitioner, and my last relaxer was about 2 months ago.

Don't get me wrong, I love my straight hair but I'm tired of putting all these chemicals in my hair when I can get the same results with way less damage. I can also curl my hair with no heat, yes ladies I said no heat. No more sitting under the dryer for hours for a hairstyle that lasts for 1 day. I tried transitioning once before, but didn't go through with it because I didn't know much about it. Now I do...and I'm going to share it with the rest of the new transitioners that have the same problem.

Included in my blog will be reviews of natural hair care products, tools needed to transition, and videos of hairstyles for transitioners. I'm not saying this journey will be easy, but we as African American women have to embrace our Naturally Lovely Hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment