Friday, August 31, 2012

I GOTTA CURLBOX, I GOTTA CURLBOX!!!





So today I was on Twitter and I ran across the sweetest thing at the sweestest time!!! If you have been in the natural/transitioning hair community you know what I'm talking about. It's the place where everyboby gets there sample products from. But the thing is you have to get a subscription, which is the hardest thing ever. I thought I was done this month because I didn't get one during the regular sale, but to God Be The Glory...they opened it up again today!!! Only 9 were available and guess what, I got one....booooo-yahhhhhh (in my BAPS voice).




With that being said I will be coming to you with reviews the box and products in it here, along with videos on my YouTube channel. I was just so excited so I just had to post about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment