Friday, August 31, 2012

***2-MONTH UPDATE ON 3 MONTH CHALLENGE***

As of August 20, 2012 I literally went 2 months without using ANY HEAT!!! Yea that suprised me too lol. I have another month to go, ok more like 3 more weeks left and I can't believe it.

So I know you want to know how I've been wearing my hair for this past month so I will show you  below.
Curly Fro I Wore While In SC

Twist Out Afro

Two Flat Twists W/ High Bun


Curl Pattern @ 5 Months Transitioning


Mini Twist with My Own Hair

 Bantu -Knot Out Using Miss Jessies Curly Buttercreme


 Twist-N-Curl (w/just ends curled)


So as you can see this past month I have been very active with my hair. I still continued to deep condition my hair EVERY  week, but only washing it when needed. I think I washed it once lol!!! I continue to use the hairdrenalin potion at least 4 times a week. I have recently added a new oil to my regimen because I want my edges to grow back in. After researching I decided to give Jamaican Black Castor Oil (JBCO) a try for about 5 months just to see if I noctice a change, and I will post an update just to keep you posted. I've been just having fun with my hair.

Recently I put the Senegalese Twists back in my hair because I wanted to give my hair a break from all the manipulation I did last month. I plan on leaving them in until it's time to STRAIGTHEN. So far I am enjoying the no heat challenge, so who knows I might go longer!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment