Saturday, May 25, 2013

Let's Get Huetiful


So I went home (SC) in March and decided I wanted my hair straight. I didn't want to do it myself, so I weighed my options. Option one was letting a family member do it, but since none of them know anything about transitioning or natural hair that was out of the question. Option two was going to my stylist, but I was still scared of getting heat damage. So I opted for option three which was getting the Huetiful NanoSmoothing Treatment. So yes...I drove from SC to ATL to get my hair LAID HUNNIE!!! I got my hair treated by Nina Christmas who was wonderful and very informative. In the video below you will see that I didn't have to say anything lol. She describes what the treatment does step by step. Enjoy the video and pictures below.











No comments:

Post a Comment