Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Official Transitioning Video

My official transitioning video is uploaded to youtube. I do have a channel that i recently started. You can find it if you look me up under "naturallysheray."
Let me start by saying I apologize for all the "UMMS," I am still trying to get used to this whole video thing because I am new at it. I am currently 17 weeks post relaxer and I am LOVING IT!!! I do NOT have a set BC date, but I will say I will not transition longer than 2 yrs. Transition includes weightloss and going au-naturale. I started at 171 lbs and I'm now 158 lbs. I take oxyelite pro to suppress my appetite and I love it. My inspiration for going natural is Naptural85, Kikicouture10, and Taren916, and blogger CurlyNikki. I will be uploading videos about every two weeks so be sure to check back.
Subscribe Rate or Comment!!!



You can also find me on Twitter and Instagram: Sheila Hall   @naturallysheray

No comments:

Post a Comment