1. Melt down 1oz of Cocoa Butter using the double boiler method
2. Add 3 oz of yellow Shea Butter, 3 oz of ivory Shea Butter, and Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
3. Mix ingredients until you come to a creamy consistency
4. Add your carrior oils: 1 TBS of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil; 2 TSP of Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Jamaican Black Castor Oil.
5. Add 1 TBS of Aloe Vera Juice/Gel; 2 TBS of Distilled Water, Vegetable Glycerin
6. Add your essential oils: 5-7 drops of Orange EO, Peppermint EO, Lavender EO, Rosemary EO
10-15 drops of Tea Tree Oil and Vitamin E Oil (these two I use as my main persevative)
7. Mix all the ingredients until it is nice and fluffy, this will take approximately 5 mins.
8.Optional Add Fragance and mix again for about 2 mins.
Now all you have to do is put your batch into containers. This batch makes approximately 21 oz of whipped shea and cocoa buttter.
Take into account that you can use any butters and oils that you want to make your mixture, these are just some of the one's that my husband likes in his. We both use this mixture as a moisturizer and a sealant, and it works great. We also use this mixture on our body as a lotion, especially when we forget to put it on before we go out lol.
1. Must be a subscriber to my YT channel
2. Must be a follower on my blog
-Comment "I Want to Win" in the comment section of the video, one time ONLY!!!
-Below in this comment section, enter your YT username and tell me why you want to win this free mixture.